This eco-friendly concentrated floor cleaner is designed to effectively remove dirt, grease and grime. With its plant based, non toxic, biodegradable formulation you can wash your floors with a clean conscience. It is quick working to tackle stains and leave floors clean and shiny. Use on hard floors including laminate, polished floors, ceramic tiles, stone, slate and vinyl. Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
Available in refillable 100% PCR 750ml bottles and 5L containers making single use plastic a thing of the past.
£3.85 (Inc Vat)
5-15%: Anionic Surfactant. Below 5%: Amphoteric Surfactant, Lactic Acid, Citrus Sinensis Oil, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Limonene.
Add 10ml of Floor Cleaner to 5L of warm water and apply with a cloth or mop. Wash area and rinse as required. Do not use on unfinished/unsealed surfaces.
Bottle – 100% rHDPE, Cap -PP
Please check your local authority guidelines in regards to recycling
– Removes dried on mud/footprints/paw prints
– Removes tough stains (dried liquid food and drink, spilled ketchup, mud, soil, tea, coffee)
– Removes dust, micro dirt and odours
– Easy to rinse off and leave residue and streak free
– Clean fresh smell after cleaning
– Suitable for everyday mopping or spot cleaning.
– Safe for use around pets (ensure the floor is dried)
Vegan, Cruelty Free, Suitable for Septic Tanks, Pet Friendly, Ethical Consumer Best Buy, 100% recycled Post consumer waste bottles
There are no reviews yet.